- St. Mary Parish Festival and Chicken Dinner is held the second Sunday in July. The profit of approximately $32,000 helps offset annual operating expenses. This dinner is a tradition at St. Mary and all families (parents and students in middle school and high school) are expected to work a shift at the dinner and share in the fellowship. A work list is mailed to parents a few weeks before the dinner with assignments. Approximately 1400 dinners are sold at this day-long event. A raffle is held with more than 30 prizes donated by area businesses and individuals. A quilt raffle is held and many of the St. Mary Parish Quilters’ quilts are raffled off each year. Games for all ages are available on the grounds. The Country Store is open with handcrafted items and baked goods. Children’s craft stations are available in the school. Bingo is very popular with dozens of prizes to choose from. Donations are always welcome for bingo and for the country store.
- Key Campaign Car Raffle is held the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. The profit of approximately $65,000 helps offset operating expenses. Each family is expected to sell a minimum of 10 tickets. Tickets are sent home with students prior to dismissal for summer break to allow plenty of opportunity to sell the tickets. Tickets are $50 each and sales are limited to 2000 tickets. This fundraiser has sold out every year since 2004.***
- The School Auction is held the first Saturday in November. The profit of approximately $45,000 is designated for our athletic programs and for playground upkeep. Each family is expected to donate at least one item or one service for bid. All school parents are encouraged to attend the auction, even if you don’t plan to bid.
- Golf Classic is held on a Friday in September.
- Golf-a-Thon is held on a Friday in May. Golfers, hole sponsors, event sponsors, and pledge solicitors are always needed. If you have not been asked by a golfer but would like to sponsor one of our golfers, please contact the Development Office at 256-9670.
- Sweetheart Dinner is held one weekend night in February. The profit of $10,000 is typically divided between the St. Mary School Endowment Foundation and the Guardian Angel Society. Dinner is $80/person.